Location: Fort Meigs YMCA, Perrysburg, OH
Date: March 17, 2019, 12:30PM
Attendees: Michael J., Mike S., Mike Jones, Kelley M., Karen W., Scott H., Mike B., Dearl B., Jeremy B., Beth W., Jana L. Frank P., Patrick F., Allen H., Justin T., Jeremy W., Nick R., and Eric S.
- New President, Mike Bielski
- Treasurer, Eric Slough
- Webmaster, Beth Wilkerson
- YMCA Class Organizer, Mike Bielski
- Taking newer paddlers to the cascades on the Huron to experience some basic skills was one idea proposed.
- Taking some to Springfield, Ohio was another option.
- Having membership forms more accessible was discussed.
- A date for a moving water lecture class needed to be addressed when some students chose to continue to further their skills.
- Mike S. brought our to attention that the Vermilion race was cancelled this year. He also mentioned that a kayak race was scheduled for April 27th 2019 on the Grand River in Northeast Ohio.
- Doug S. is scheduling a trip to the Lower Yough the weekend of June 22/23.
- A reminder that the TRG club had a policy that if a member was interested in becoming a certified instructor that the club would help cover some of the cost of the certification.